- 1-4 people, ideal for new baristas and coffee geeks
- after you purchase the course, we will contact you to set the date
- 5 hours (including a 30 minutes break)
- Lectors: Alan Jarrar & Kalliopé Theodorakaku
In our barista foundation espresso making course, we will cover everything that goes from grinding to extraction. You will learn about modern espresso techniques and how to pull a delicious shot of espresso and you'll get a deeper understanding of all the espresso making variables.
You will learn how to:
- Understand brewing ratios and how to set a recipe
- Dial-in a single origin espresso effectively with minimum waste
- Clean your grinder and coffee machine effectively
- Apply modern puck prep techniques to make the espresso taste more balanced and overall better
- Make clean and symmetric basic latte art pattern (heart, rosetta)
We can do the course at your place or at our coffee shop: FAINE Coffee, Janackovo namesti 2a, Brno, Czechia.