- Tailored for coffee professionals - baristas
- 9 hours (including two 30 minutes breaks)
- 1-4 people
- we'll contact you via email to set the date
- Lectors: Alan Jarrar & Kalliopé Theodorakaku
Whether you're running a coffee shop and you need to provide quality barista training for your staff or you're a home baristas or a coffee enthusiast, we offer an intense one day espresso making course where we will cover everything that goes from setting up a station to grinding and extraction of a delicious espresso. You will learn about modern espresso techniques an styles and how to apply them into the daily operation behind the counter.
You will learn how to:
- Dial-in a single origin espresso effectively with minimum waste
- How to adjust the espresso recipe according to processing/origin
- Measure extraction yield with simple mathematics and a refractometer and what is it good for
- Improve the quality of espresso dramatically by implementing simple equipment cleaning protocols
- Apply modern puck prep techniques to increase sweetness and balance of the espresso and decrease channeling
- Make clean and symmetric latte art patterns
- Have an effective workflow during the rush
The courses take at FAINE Coffee, Janackovo namesti 2a, Brno, Czechia.